Since 2005, I’ve been working with associations, cities, and hospitality industry organizations to develop quality content and persuasive sales copy that gets noticed. My wide-ranging client list includes industry and trade associations, not-for-profit charity organizations, as well as many individual businesses.
I offer customers a unique perspective in that I’ve worked on their side of the fence ― as an association executive, charity board member and Fortune 500 Company marketing professional and meeting planner. Throughout, I’ve been a professional writer, contributing content and copy for digital and print media, websites, as well as countless marketing and sales projects.
Let me show you how high-quality content and persuasive copy can make a real difference for your association or business. Contact me at 541-936-2389 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free virtual consultation.
In-depth association, city, and hospitality industry experience, including:
- Marketing and Communications Lead for team that built International Corrosion Solutions Conference. Used digital and traditional campaigns to promote and grow this event by ~4x over a 14-year period.
- Created marketing campaign for Agricultural Industry Conference hall that grew exhibit hall participation and revenue by 300% in one year.
- Freelance article writer for a variety of industry publications, including 140 (and counting) cover stories for Restaurant and Lodging Industry magazines. Columnist for technical industry journal.
- In-depth experience with association newsletters (digital and hardcopy), including writing and editing 40 issues for one organization alone.
- Collaborated with city to market Art & Air Balloon Festival to sponsors, vendors, and the community. Wrote digital content and marketing copy that helped the summer festival grow into a major regional event that is thriving 20 years later. Named Volunteer of the Year for the State of Oregon for efforts.
- Member of American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), participating in past live events and the recent 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- Active in several other associations, including Toastmasters International, AMA, OSAM, WSAE, ORLA and works with cities, lodging operators, and associated businesses that support them.
© Copyright 2017-2020 by RMC-Strategic.